Student and Tenant Contents

Avid have built up considerable knowledge and expertise in providing student and tenant contents schemes, working with one of the UK’s leading distributors of insurance products to the student and graduate market. Our package of personal covers is designed to protect a student’s possessions, and ensure that they have cover in place for the many unexpected events that can arise while living away from the family home. 

Cover has been expanded beyond the standard home contents cover to provide valuable additional benefits including course fee cover, liability insurance and even cover for a student’s specialist equipment such as musical instruments and photographic equipment. Protection for everyday items such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones ensures the products are ideally suited to needs and requirements of the target market, providing peace of mind to students and their parents in the event of a claim.

Service delivery is supported by a highly skilled and professional claims management company, appointed by our chosen insurer partner, ensuring claims are handled quickly and efficiently for an excellent customer experience.

We are able to provide tailored solutions for ‘block’ insurance schemes covering possessions for all residents in university halls of residence, or a private accommodation provider’s properties, in addition to personal possessions schemes designed for sale to individual students, graduates and young professionals.

We’d welcome the opportunity to chat with you about your requirements, to see if we can help you with a bespoke student or tenant contents insurance proposition.

For more information contact Dan Baldwin  -

Contact Dan Baldwin  (  for more information & receive a bespoke proposition based around your and your customer’s individual priorities and needs.

Schemes & Products